Jon*Hollie*Attika*Gage*Tula

Friday, August 13, 2010

Counting the days...

Our home!
So summer is just pushing right along. I can't believe how quickly it's going. You can feel fall in the air and I can't imagine it already being here! Jon and I have been making updates inside our home and it's so much fun! We got new black appliances and we'll be putting in brand new carpet soon. I'm so excited. It has been a real treat making our little house our own a little bit at a time. We are really comfortable there and don't see ourselves leaving anytime soon. I love being close to family and having Jon's mom right around the corner. We are doing our best to keep busy and get through some present stressful times. We have a trip coming up in September with Jon's family and my parents to Lake Powell. We're looking forward to meshing the two and creating a nice memory. Some of his family haven't been there before so it'll be exciting for us to show them how Lake Powell should be done. Work is tough for both Jon and I but we need to keep going in order to have everything that we do. We're so lucky.

1 comment: